Yes okay, I know, I’ve been slacking hard when it comes to these things. Forgive me.
Thanks to copious amounts of reminding and a note I left in an email somewhere that one time, the old eGamer podcast questions article is back up, this time for episode 25 which will be recording tonight if all goes well.
This article is your chance, then, to pose us questions. Ask us anything you’d like, whether it pertains to gaming or not. Got a question about comics? Movies? Music? Paedophilia? Go right ahead and ask already. Comment with your questions here, and we will be sure to answer them in the podcast during recording. Then look out for the episode later in the week and listen to our answers.
Be sure to also subscribe to the Libsyn RSS feed so that you get each episode as it comes out. We’re also in the process of back-scheduling older podcasts and soon it will all be there in case you need to catch up. But for now, the floor is yours…
No comments:
Post a Comment