Monday, 25 February 2013

RGN - Raiders Game Net: Cheers! Hello everyone

RGN - Raiders Game Net
RGN - Raiders Game Net Support for and by Users
Cheers! Hello everyone
Feb 26th 2013, 04:31

Hello all. I have been playing RO2 almost exclusively on the Semper FI Custom maps server for a couple months now and I have played with many of you. My game name is ex1cowboy and my RL name is Chris. I live in Flushing New York and spend most of my time fishing. I am a navy veteran, I served 4 years and was honorably discharged as a third class petty officer after serving on the USS Kitty Hawk's last 2 years of service and the USS George Washington's first 2 years as a forward deployed carrier. I was a crash and salvage crewman onboard both ships and worked on the flight deck my entire time. See ya in game!

Chris

Ex1cowboy

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment