Yeah. Ehm. It's a poem. The first one rhymes. They're both based on TA and I thought of this just now so :|
Toucharcade is a wonderful place to be,
A place to meet lots of amazing and unique people you see.
They talk about games here and there,
Giving Good and bad review everywhere.
A poem is easy, instead of sentences, I came up with this instead
This is something I did not plan ahead.
The games here are fun,
Games you play that are really never done.
I've only been here a short while, and I hope I'll last.
For this experience has been quite a blast,
I look forward to seeing you and everyone too,
I have yet to try the World of Goo.
------
I am new to this place.
Filled with amazing things everywhere I face.
An experience this has been.
Always more to be seen.
The depths of this place has brought me to my knees.
This place is full of wonderful things.
Things that I have yet to see.
I really don't know where I'm going with this you see,
This is the place I really want to be.
------
Well yeah. That's about it :p
I don't know if anyone has done a poem here so... Yeah :L
No comments:
Post a Comment