Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Touch Arcade: IAP Currency, Consumables, Apple Review Questions

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games
IAP Currency, Consumables, Apple Review Questions
May 22nd 2013, 23:09

Hey guys,

We're working on our first IAP game (not our first iOS / Android game, just first IAP game).

I was wondering how exactly the submission process works for these In-Apps.
I have submitted the Currency purchases as consumables for review.

Now, my question is do I need to register the items that you purchase with this currency as well for review through Apple?

Example: I purchased 500 in game dollars. Now I want to use those to buy a sword.
Does that sword need to get a Product ID and all that set up to go through the In-App Review process as well?

Since the only "real" exchange of money is during the currency pack purchase, I wasn't clear.

Just to clarify, I'm using Unity and the Soomla SDK. A shot in the dark, but I thought I'd ask here anyway.

Cheers guys!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment