Friday, 5 April 2013

Touch Arcade: Games With Lots of Achievements/Missions/Goals?

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games
Games With Lots of Achievements/Missions/Goals?
Apr 6th 2013, 00:17

This is more gameplay/mechanics-related, as opposed to genre-specific, but I'm a diehard completitionist and really, really like games that have lots of objectives & achievements - not necessarily RPG-style quests, but those are good too - to complete certain challenges to unlock different things.

Game Center often has these, but it's more fun for me personally when they're part of the gameplay itself.

I'm open to pretty much any genre, what I'm really looking for is something that will take a while to complete/finish/beat. I'd rather have something Universal/iPad only but I'll try anything. Both paid & free are fine; the games I'm looking for tend to be huge time-sinks so I don't mind paying a few bucks for them.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment