Friday, 5 April 2013

Touch Arcade: Simple question: How do you pause or restart levels in Hundreds?

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games
Simple question: How do you pause or restart levels in Hundreds?
Apr 6th 2013, 00:29

So I bought Hundreds. It's really fun but really challenging. A nice mix of puzzle solving and quick reactions. I'm only on 36 but the game's kicking my ass. Surprisingly I'm enjoying it on my small iPhone screen; being able to touch any part of the screen easily with both thumbs is very useful

Only one issue; I can't find a way to pause the game. Unless I missed something, there doesn't seem to be a way expect to make a mistake.

How do you pause or restart or access the options without going to the main menu? Or is there even a way to that?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment