Saturday 27 July 2013

Touch Arcade: Sorry for this post....

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games 
Sorry for this post....
Jul 27th 2013, 22:19, by tso5818

Hello, my name is Travis(tso5818) I have had girlfriend for 4 years 2 days ago and we met up with each other 3 times. We haven't met lot more because I don't have the money and we both have college. So the day of our 4 year and till today she's been acting weird and saying she is wanting to hang out with other people, have fun, talk to other people. I'm so confused as I don't know what to do in life anymore. Kind of on the edge of wanting to join the military and forget about my life for good.
Feels like know one cares about me anymore. I spoiled her, I actually do nothing wrong always make her happy.

She just messaged me saying she deleted her Facebook account we had for the whole 4 years.

Please tell me there isn't nothing to worry about that she just needs her space.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment