Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Touch Arcade - iPhone and iPod touch Games: Legend Dary: Classic - (by ParkPill)[Universal]

Touch Arcade - iPhone and iPod touch Games
On specific game releases 
Speed up your App

New Relic is the leader in Web and Mobile app performance. Don't let your users suffer from a slow site. Deploy today and get your Nerd Life shirt free!
From our sponsors
Legend Dary: Classic - (by ParkPill)[Universal]
Oct 24th 2013, 05:39, by Park Pill


Youtube link | Pop Up


Legend Dary: Classic is finally on the App Store.

It's the first game I made with an actual designer. My wife.

She has done the art work and I developed.

This is a typical platformer game. But I like this kind of games. So I made it even though lots of people said "it is not new or nothing creative".

Do you guys also think it is just another boring game? or do you like it? :]

Here are some redeem codes. Feel free to use it.
WEN437MHK96L
9WNAETX6JR73
A4RRHP4HE7EA
P36RYFHFW6YW
FE9L476RLR9Y

Download: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id695100694&mt=8

YouTube: http://youtu.be/VmAIoOaIYcY

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment