Friday 30 August 2013

TribalWars Forum: Another w69 on monday

TribalWars Forum
Community Forum for the game Tribalwars 
Compare Hotels

Find great prices for amazing hotels wherever your next destination may be. It's simple to search 100+ sites at once!
From our sponsors
Another w69 on monday
Aug 30th 2013, 21:52, by coolmanyou1

Hey, I would like another w69 please I have been dieing to play it pay the world but it's too far into the game for me to be any good.

Please make another w69 on monday or sunday but change world speed to 3? or 4?

And also maybe level 3 tech system to mix it up?

Limited hauls.

And ugrades are fast and troops are fast and over all world is faster then w69 this be so awesome thanks!

I don't know much about world settings sorry but I love tribalwars and w69 is funnest world you don't need really farm you just wait and I love it. Please make another world on monday like this, who's with me?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment