Saturday 31 August 2013

TribalWars Forum: Reasons for tribal collapse

TribalWars Forum
Community Forum for the game Tribalwars 
CloudMailin

Incoming Email for your web app. Get started in minutes and scale effortlessly when you need it.
From our sponsors
Reasons for tribal collapse
Aug 31st 2013, 22:11, by Machium

Hello again my fellow TW players, From my first post to this one I have been receiving good advice and criticism. Therefore I have another topic

Failures of Dukes

I want to talk about what makes and breaks tribes into regional powers to the 10k point range in a matter of weeks. I have lived through many tribes where the Duke was a complete retard or he had the goals where having members a continent away was a good idea.

I have 3 Reasons as to why this may be

I'm Smarter than the Duke himself
His ambitions are ridiculous and just unrealistic (ex. Trying to establish a Empire on TW)
He just mass recruiting anyone and everyone around him

I am a realist and revolutionary naturally, If I can challenge the system I will no Duke wants a new comer making better decisions than he is. My current tribe (CLASSIFIED NAME) was sort of on the verge of being a Failed state or a tribe that has no authority on it's members. So I spoke up and made necessary advances to ensure I would turn the tribe around.

Reformed the recruitment criteria and established a limit of 30 members
A average point system of atleast 500 (Increased by now of course)
Got rid of inactive members

Those three elements brought from having 28 members with probably 12k points to having 30 with 70k in a matter of weeks, I established a unified council and a system that is created to work with the tribe internally and other tribes externally. Currently we are at 100k points and climbing, Point is my Duke or Duke's had no idea that all these simple things could bolster there tribe up to standards necessary to compete in the arena of tribal politics, I honestly believe if I didn't join my tribe that it wouldn't be in existence today, :scout:. With that being said what do you guys think a the main failures of Duke's are?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment