Tuesday 30 April 2013

Touch Arcade - iPhone and iPod touch Games: NanoLooper (by AgnesDev) [Universal]

Touch Arcade - iPhone and iPod touch Games
On specific game releases
NanoLooper (by AgnesDev) [Universal]
Apr 30th 2013, 23:23

Hi guys,

My name is Agnes (Agnieszka in Polish) and I've just released my first iOS game - named NanoLooper :D

Yes, I'm an Indie Developer and I was working on the game almost alone. I "hired" two contractors (2D Artist and Audio Director) plus I have a friend (nonprofessional programmer) who coded everything I asked him for ;)

You can ask... WHY? The answer is very simple: I love games and I always wanted to develop something by myself ... and I did it! So if you like game as much as me and you'd like to play a casual game - this is something for you :)

Maybe it's not a fancy 3D but it has awesome gameplay! You have to be very fast and precise to gain more and more points... And don't forget about PowerUps and Upgrades!


You can get NanoLooper from AppStore (direct link)
(for iPhone 3GS to 5 and all iPads!)




Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment