Wednesday 1 May 2013

TribalWars Forum: Good account looking for Coplayer

TribalWars Forum
Community Forum for the game Tribalwars
Good account looking for Coplayer
May 1st 2013, 21:12

The account I am on is currently in a top 3 tribe and is growing well. I'm looking for a co who is experienced OR is willing to learn tactics like sniping, sending trains, backtiming, etc. The world isn't too far in yet so you will have time to learn how to utilize those tools. I do ask that you have Skype so that we can easily communicate. Im am from the US so I'm on from around 17-7 server time. If you can fill in that gap then please get in contact with me either here or on Skype (what_a_savage). If you want to know more about the account and my experience then please send me a message on Skype and I'll fill you in.

Thanks,
Savagens

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment