Friday 8 November 2013

Touch Arcade: Composer available (plus sound design)

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games 
Composer available (plus sound design)
Nov 9th 2013, 01:18, by fracturematt

Hi I'm Matt with Fireland Studios. I offer competitive rates for professional quality music and sound design. You could say I'm a one stop shop for all audio.

I have the best in software instruments and studio-quality equipment to field record all the sounds custom-fit for your game.

Please visit my site firelandstudios.com and have a listen to the music and sound reel.

You can reach me at info@firelandstudios.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment