Thursday 7 November 2013

TribalWars Forum: Looking for Co-Player

TribalWars Forum
Community Forum for the game Tribalwars 
Looking for Co-Player
Nov 7th 2013, 23:34, by Obamallamadingdong

My Tribe
I've been an active member of the tribe Enigma for over a month, a tribe that's moving through the rankings with a comfortable position in k34 of which I'm fairly central. Currently #1 in 34 and #12 overall.

My Account
0bamallamadingdong - 71.839 points, 9 villages, #13 in k34, #415 overall.

Reasons and Conditions
My life at the moment renders tribal wars quite hard to manage, I may well miss op launch times due to RL commitments, and recently my warehouse has been spilling occasionally. Also I don't have premium so I can't script and the account will become increasingly hard to manage.
Must have premium.
Preferably be on the time zone of roughly +12
Please post me any ingame usernames that I can use as a reference (TWstats etc.)
Contact me either via IGM, Skype (Obamallamadingdong) or reply to this thread

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment