Friday 8 November 2013

Touch Arcade: play coc on android phone but...

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games 
play coc on android phone but...
Nov 9th 2013, 02:27, by hoou

Okay, I usually play Clash of Clans on my iPhone 4S, and sometimes on my Samsung S3, but the android coc sucks up battery super fast and my S3 getting heaten up within only one minute..First, I wonder if this is my stock battery problem so I swap to another replacement battery got from mpj ( was confirmed a great extd. battery) last month, the COC issue still to clear up. I think something of clash of clans really wierd...I won't see such issue if playing other games...

Any tweak here for Android COC ??

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment