Thursday 7 November 2013

TribalWars Forum: Co-Player for German Server

TribalWars Forum
Community Forum for the game Tribalwars 
Co-Player for German Server
Nov 7th 2013, 23:04, by suprdry

Hey guys,

Im looking now for a long long time to find a co player for my German Servers.
You do not really need so much experiences, you can be male or woman, you can be 16 or you can be 58. I dont care.
What I'm looking for is someone from the Us, China, something like this who can log into while I'm sleeping and who can keep an eye on the account during the night (in Germany).
The one who's interested is also asked to play not a single server with me. You are asked to play a few more servers together with me.
I give you an example on which server I actually play.
http://de.twstats.com/de93/index.php...yer&id=9963556

If you are interested, please contact me on skype (nickname: freddeeggers) or write me an e-mail "freddeeggers@web.de".
I really appreciate that you have read to this point.

Btw. You dont have to play without premium account and account manager and farm assistant. I pay everything.

Greetz from Germany..

Your Suprdry

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment