Wednesday 30 January 2013

TribalWars Forum: To EDM/electronic music/any kind of music

TribalWars Forum
Community Forum for the game Tribalwars
To EDM/electronic music/any kind of music
Jan 31st 2013, 04:19

So I'm participating in a contest for http://www.springawakeningfestival.com/ which is pretty big:icon_cool:
A lot of the DJ's in this contest will rely on their popularity on facebook to get votes.Well I'm trying something different.

Here's my entry. It takes a vote via email(you click a link in mail to confirm), you get no spam,nothing like that.Just safe way to count.
My name is Cam btw, I usually spin edm(house,dirty dutch,dubstep,dnb,electro), and sometimes rap/rnb. When time and money permits,I'll be starting a vinyl collection and get me some proper scratching turntables.
http://www.springawakeningfestival.com/contest/view?entry_id=8

If I do stay in top, I get a chance to spin at a major club.Depending on crowd reaction and judges, I will get a chance to spin at this festival.Nonetheless
this will be a dream complete and hopefully provide enough opportunities to make money,and not have to be in debt for college.

So yeah.Feeling nice today? Maybe pass it a long?Help someone achieve a dream?
-Thanks.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment