Friday 27 September 2013

Touch Arcade: Developer I don't mind IAP even in paid games but make them worth buying!

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games 
Many wonderful memories are captured in black and white.

With digital photographs, the art is now in creating black and white images. This course will teach you how to use Photoshop techniques to create beautiful images.
From our sponsors
Developer I don't mind IAP even in paid games but make them worth buying!
Sep 28th 2013, 05:38, by iniblade

I have played several games with my new iphone4s an upgrade from the android I used to have. I don't mind IAP even in games I paid for. My problem is the IAP are too low like if an item is 5,000 coins and the IAP is 1,000 coins for 0.99 cents that's not helping me at all. Developers start making the IAP reasonable. I understand developers need to make money but games like banana kong or jetpack joyride have terrible IAP even though the games are fun come on its almost torture to upgrade. Offer solid IAP at 0.99 - $2.99 price point and trust me you will convert more users easily.
I don't mind IAP at all as Iam happy to pay for games , like the new infinity blade. But fix your mindset on IAP for people like me who don't mind paying but want value for their money . Thanks!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment