Monday 30 September 2013

TribalWars Forum: "Account does not exist"; but where has it gone?

TribalWars Forum
Community Forum for the game Tribalwars 
Compare Hotels

Find great prices for amazing hotels wherever your next destination may be. It's simple to search 100+ sites at once!
From our sponsors
"Account does not exist"; but where has it gone?
Sep 30th 2013, 23:20, by wolfmansbro

I have never been one to question existence, nor have I ever been one to have any sort of existential crisis, or anything of the sort, in any which way that I understand it. I exist... Or at least, I'm pretty sure I do.

On top of that, I am pretty sure my account exists, or at least I was about two-three hours ago when I was last logged onto it. However, now, after logging on, and upon clicking one of the two yellow buttons I have so familiarized myself, I get the message in red "Account does not exist".

Like I said, I'm pretty sure my account exists.

I would have opened a support ticket rather than making a forum account (which I was able to do with my non existent game account), but my email and/or my account doesn't exist, so unfortunately I cannot.

I had thought that I may have been banned, but as far as I know I have not broken any rules, and I would think that I would be notified if I were.

Here is my twstats pages to prove my existence (see? twstats believes me..!):
http://www.twstats.com/en69/index.ph...yer&id=7435410 (world 69)
http://www.twstats.com/en71/index.ph...yer&id=7435410 (world 71)

Thank you for the assistance in this matter (whatever this matter may be), and thank you double if you can help me log back on before my warehouses are full or before someone decides to attack me..!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment