Sunday 29 September 2013

TribalWars Forum: Sig for CF

TribalWars Forum
Community Forum for the game Tribalwars 
Life mundane? Vegas baby!

Need some excitement in your life? Slots. Cards. Shows. Food. And all the things that happen in Vegas that stay in Vegas. Check out great deals on hotels.
From our sponsors
Sig for CF
Sep 30th 2013, 00:46, by cold-fusion

I have a vague idea of what I'd like, maybe a landscape or city completely destroyed by ice/snow with one lonesome warrior/guy/person with the text below incorporated.

Colour~ Mainly Blue/silver/black
Text~ CF or Cold-Fusion
I cannot offer pp but rep and my long lasting love are worth more.

Hopefully you GFXer's creative juices are flowing. The person who makes the sig I have in my head can have my firstborn

Also, could you please make it suitable for the uk forums (The maximum size of your custom image is 700 by 120 pixels or 30.0 KB (whichever is smaller).)

Thanks in advance,
CF <3

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment