Sunday 29 September 2013

Touch Arcade: IOS 7 Question

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games 
Explore Cafepress

Name anything in the world, and we'll show you hundreds of products that celebrate it. Or, you can design your own.
From our sponsors
IOS 7 Question
Sep 29th 2013, 23:43, by Seiza616

I know this probably isn't the place for such a question; however, I figured someone here would know the answer.

How do you delete saved text message data in ios 7? I know how to delete messages within the text message app itself; however, when I navigate to settings and then to the usage option and lastly to the text message icon it says that I have 231mb dedicated to text data with the word saved in parenthesis? This is still the case even if I delete all of my text messages.

I don't see an option for deleting this data eventhough I don't want to waste 231 mb of space when I would rather devote that space to games. This is a concern because the amount of data will increase theoretically as I text more in the future, therefore wasting memory unnecessarily.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment