Wednesday 27 February 2013

Touch Arcade: FFIV or Aleron?

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games
FFIV or Aleron?
Feb 27th 2013, 08:54

Hey all.

So I've been looking for a RPG western or Japanese. I'm usually a console gamer, Divinity 2, Dark Souls, Dragon Age, Dragons Dogma, Lost Odyssey, Tales Of Vesperia. But some of my favourite games are Baldurs Gate 2, Fallout 2 and Planescape, FF7 & FF8

Is FFIV worth the hefty price tag or is Aralon a worthy purchase?

What I'm looking for is:
Challenging game
Good combat
Lots to do
A very lengthy game

If there is another game that could be better fitting for me, let me know please. I, currently playing order and chaos and arcane legends (mmo's) but need a SP game also. I should also mention I already own Baldurs Gate on iPad but it still seems quite buggy.

Thanks in advance guys.

(I may have posted this previously in wrong forum)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment