Thursday 28 February 2013

Touch Arcade: Full Android forum?

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games
Full Android forum?
Mar 1st 2013, 04:54

Hello everybody,

I would like to firstly say that I am thankful to Touch Arcade for starting the Android subforum! It has been long overdue. Whatever took you guys so long...I don't know.

I am an Android user (never owned an iOS device) but since I search for tips in certain games, I came across this forum and have always lurked in the background looking at impressions of games that are on both Android and Google Play, and of course making use of tips that members post on here.

What I want to know though is, can there be a totally separate Android forum? Like separate from the iOS forum. Now, that would be rad!

It sucks that despite being a bigger platform with more userbase, Android gaming doesn't have a single proper forum. The only ones I have come across are pirate forums. Nowhere where civilized discussions and posting of Android games take place.

Hopefully, you consider this. TQ

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment