Thursday 28 February 2013

Touch Arcade: Question regarding iMessage

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games
Question regarding iMessage
Mar 1st 2013, 05:39

I'm guessing quite a lot of you use it, so maybe someone will know.

For whatever crazy reason, I have a friend who disables iMessage in her phone settings whenever she's at work. If I go to message her, the send button will be blue (iMessage) until after I attempt to send it, when it'll fail and switch to green (SMS).

So my question is this: When she turns iMessage back on, will the send button automatically update and return to blue on my end? Knowing how fussy the service can be I'm thinking it might either take ages to update or just not update at all until she sends me a message. If the latter is true then I'm stuck being unable to communicate. Is there any way I can force it to try sending as iMessage again?

Thanks people!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment