Saturday 30 March 2013

Touch Arcade: Tweets of the Dead free for a limited time and a rant from a game dev.

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games
Tweets of the Dead free for a limited time and a rant from a game dev.
Mar 31st 2013, 01:46




Since Twitter is rate limiting my app so badly that it is barely working anymore, I've set it to free for a limited time while I'm working on bypassing twitter with a server proxy.

I had a new version in the works that included true Retina Support and new modes, but it only sold about 100 copies at .99 cents and now that it's free it's getting a bunch of 1 star ratings. So I doubt I can afford to work on the game anymore.

I wish gamers would think about some of the people that actually make the games sometimes. I'm not a corporation, I'm just 1 person that makes games on my days off with my son. I had to push this out too soon because I was being sent to the hospital because I have Crohn's disease and am really sick.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment