Saturday 30 March 2013

Touch Arcade: What site do YOU download music from?

Touch Arcade
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Games
What site do YOU download music from?
Mar 31st 2013, 01:44

Thats right, which sites do you guys use?
Obviously I can't pay for songs from the store as I'd rather get apps, and I have my ways of getting the album art back. But I need a (fast) and reliable way to get music.

I've tried mp3skull but there are many duplicates for the same song, and some of the duplicates only feature part or are remixes of the song. Are there any direct and straightforward song sites?
I've also tried YouTube to mp3 sites but they're a bit slow for my taste :p
Thanks

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment