Sunday 31 March 2013

TribalWars Forum: Eve Online: Be a space nerd

TribalWars Forum
Community Forum for the game Tribalwars
Eve Online: Be a space nerd
Mar 31st 2013, 22:28

Since none of you play eve online that I know of, I think you should. Because I need more bads flying around that I can use to make myself look less terribad.

If you want an extended trial message me here and I'll give you a referral link which grants you 3 weeks or something to become addicted to this stupid game. It's totally better than tribal wars because it has graphics and content and a whole new breed of basement dwellers to mingle with.

Here are some pics and stuff because content:
pictures spoilered for big (well some of them)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:


le fin

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment